Servault's mission is to
- Provide high quality, affordable website hosting to individuals and businesses alike.
- Ensure that everyone gets the best support possible.
- Host on local servers in the UK.
- Perform daily backups of all customer data
- Comply to our 99.9% uptime policy
- Ensure all customer websites are in a secure environment
Located in Maidenhead, England, ou rfacility provides direct connectivity to London, the internet hub of the UK, by utilizing a diverse array of dark fiber. This is a purpose built facility originally constructed in 2006 and 2009 and updated in 2011.
- 24×7 trained on-site security personnel and network operations center staff.
- Very early smoke detection system with Inergen and FM200 fire suppression.
- Efficient direct expansion cooling with cold aisles and pod containment.
- Diverse fiber routes to London and the London Internet Exchange (LINX).
- Redundant N+1 power systems with diverse feeds from multiple grid points.
The facility is surrounded by a 3 meter high steel perimeter fence with spiked tops and all entry is handled through a secure 24×7 manned security entrance with CCTV cameras.
It is a well maintained facility with an excellent track record and uptime which makes it a great choice for anyone looking to establish a presence in the UK.
|Location||Maidenhead, England, UK|
|Floor Size||30 Thousand Square Feet|
|Carriers||NTT, CenturyLink and Cogent|
|Certified||PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001|
|Security||Keycard + Biometric Authentication|
|Capacity||200+ Gbps Network|